Advancing Careers for over twenty-five years –Our company has been advancing the careers of Construction Industry professionals for over twenty-five years and our expertise is in finding and placing top Executive Managers, Project Managers, and Estimators. Whether you are actively looking or just want to be notified about new opportunities, ConstructionJobs Network can be a valued resource.
Types of positions we fill:
- Project Engineers
- Estimators and Sr Estimators
- Assistant Project Managers, Project Managers, and Sr Project Managers
- Assistant Superintendents, Superintendents, Sr Superintendents, and General Superintendents
- Project Executives, Operations Managers, and Vice Presidents
Submit your resume – Your resume helps us gain an understanding of your experience and expertise, as well as insight into how you present yourself. Reviewing your skills and background will let us know if you potentially align with any of our current openings. We work to fill over 200 positions per year, so even if we don’t currently have the right opportunity, our next new assignment may be a perfect match for you.
- Confidentiality & integrity while working in your best interest
- Twenty-five years of industry-specific data to help you assess your current situation
- Career consultations to help you reach your professional goals
- Resume reviews and advice on best showcasing your accomplishments
- Internal interviews to understand your experience, skill level needs, and desires
- Introduction to the top employers within the Construction Industry
- Access to confidential / unpublished opportunities
- Interview preparation to put you at your best advantage
- Guidance and advice for your success throughout the Placement Process
Career Resources – In addition to the personal consultation we provide, our Candidate Resources page offers videos and documentation to put you at your best advantage for your next career move. We work with you from start to finish preparing you for a smooth career transition!
"I really enjoy working with the recruiter. She's extremely responsive, friendly, and gives good advice when we're in the process with candidates."
"I'm not sure there is enough room to describe how great of a Recruiter and overall person Kary is. I had the pleasure to get to know Kary over the past few months due to a job opening she was recruiting me for. Although this job didn't work out, due to the company taking to long. I was actually hired by another company. I'd still recommend Kary for all your recruiting needs. Kary is everything a recruiter should be, which in todays job market is rare. I have connected with countless recruiters who lied repeatedly or would tell me I'm great, only to never hear from them again. Kary was nothing but honest, straightforward, kind, funny and most importantly understands what a candidate goes through when seeking a new opportunity. Not only did Kary stay in contact with me throughout the process, she even prepared me for my interviews. She genuinely cares about her prospects and it shows. Although we didn't make it work this time, I believe I've gained a life long recruiter and would recommend Kary to anyone seeking a career in the construction field."