Since 1991 – Our company has been serving staffing needs in the construction industry for over 25 years and our specialty is identifying, attracting, and placing exceptional Estimators and Project Management professionals. Whether your team is undersized, has a weak link, or you need to fill a vacant position, partnering with ConstructionJobs Network will substantially speed up the hiring process and increase the odds for landing your ideal candidate.
Types of positions we fill:
- Project Engineers
- Estimators and Sr Estimators
- Assistant Project Managers, Project Managers, and Sr Project Managers
- Assistant Superintendents, Superintendents, Sr Superintendents, and General Superintendents
- Project Executives, Operations Managers, and Vice Presidents
Targeted Candidates – Every company, candidate, and search is unique. When you partner with ConstructionJobs Network, you get a team that truly understands your industry. In order to achieve the quickest and best results, we work directly with the person to whom the new employee will report. Each candidate undergoes a multi-step internal interview process. Only those few who have the right experience, skills, and personality, along with a keen interest in your opportunity, company, and location are submitted. We work closely with all parties throughout the Placement Process to increase the odds of securing the candidate of your choice.
Speed, Specialization, and Process:
- Shorten hiring time with a team-based search, recruitment and placement approach
- Increase qualified candidates by targeting both passive and active candidates
- Increase talent quality by proactively reaching out to candidates from competitors
- Increase percentage of offers accepted by testing offer packages ahead of time
- Avoid counter-offers by working with candidates through the resignation process
- Increase retention by providing on-boarding guidance to both parties
Employer Resources – Since the hiring process doesn’t end with an offer acceptance, we provide access to onboarding information to increase your odds of keeping your new employee long term. See our Employer Resources page for more information on retaining talent.
"I really enjoy working with the recruiter. She's extremely responsive, friendly, and gives good advice when we're in the process with candidates."
"I'm not sure there is enough room to describe how great of a Recruiter and overall person Kary is. I had the pleasure to get to know Kary over the past few months due to a job opening she was recruiting me for. Although this job didn't work out, due to the company taking to long. I was actually hired by another company. I'd still recommend Kary for all your recruiting needs. Kary is everything a recruiter should be, which in todays job market is rare. I have connected with countless recruiters who lied repeatedly or would tell me I'm great, only to never hear from them again. Kary was nothing but honest, straightforward, kind, funny and most importantly understands what a candidate goes through when seeking a new opportunity. Not only did Kary stay in contact with me throughout the process, she even prepared me for my interviews. She genuinely cares about her prospects and it shows. Although we didn't make it work this time, I believe I've gained a life long recruiter and would recommend Kary to anyone seeking a career in the construction field."