Location: Chicago, IL
Job Number: 2040
Title: GM Position (General Manager)
Closest Metro Area: Chicago, Illinois
Location Type: Stainless distribution, processing and Fabrication
Metal Type: Specialty Metals
Compensation Range: $165K+
- Experience both Globally as well as domestically as it relates specifically to operations, commercial, and purchasing within the Stainless industry
- Working knowledge of import/export, Tariff management, exclusions, border handling, regulations, KPI’s, P&L, and forecasting
- Multiple plant oversight with full P&L and Capex responsibility
- Industrial metals and alloy experience required
- Experience regarding corporate governance and general management best practices required.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with proven organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical problem-solver with a growth mindset
- Relocation considered for the right candidate with 50% estimated travel
MetalJobs Network is a team of metals recruiters who work specifically with metal service centers and mills. Each metal recruiter is highly specialized in the nuances that come with finding and placing top candidates with metals experience. We specialize in finding metal sales representatives (outside sales and inside sales), metallurgists, quality managers, purchasing managers, general managers, plant managers, operations managers, and executives (vice presidents, directors, and presidents). We have been in business since 1992, and our search and placement process is fine-tuned to provide unparalleled service. We are networked to over 79,000 candidates in the metals industry. Depending on your needs, our metals recruiters work on contingency searches, engaged searches, and retained searches. When it comes to finding top talent in the metals industry, the team you need is MetalJobs Network.