Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Number: 2114
Title: Reliability & Engineering Manager
Closest Metropolitan Area: Pittsburgh, PA
Location Type: Extrusion, Fabrication, Manufacturing
Metal Type: Aluminum, fabrication, assembly, extrusion
Metal Shape: Full line
Compensation Range: $130K+
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading people in a manufacturing and/or reliability environment.
- 5+ years of experience in reliability and/or maintenance.
- Experience in heavy manufacturing or extrusion industry required.
- Experience in tracking and improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), Equipment Availability & Downtime data, reviewing Preventative (PvM) and Predictive (PdM) Maintenance compliance & optimization, and/or PSM & Mechanical Integrity Compliance.
- Predictive technology knowledge (ultrasound, thermography, vibration, etc.)
- Work order scheduling and management.
- Capital project planning and outage planning.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment.
- Highly motivated, self driven, and strong organizational skills.
- Relocation package available.
MetalJobs Network is a team of metals recruiters who work specifically with metal service centers and mills. Each metal recruiter is highly specialized in the nuances that come with finding and placing top candidates with metals experience. We specialize in finding metal sales representatives (outside sales and inside sales), metallurgists, quality managers, purchasing managers, general managers, plant managers, operations managers, and executives (vice presidents, directors, and presidents). We have been in business since 1992, and our search and placement process is fine-tuned to provide unparalleled service. We are networked to over 79,000 candidates in the metals industry. Depending on your needs, our metals recruiters work on contingency searches, engaged searches, and retained searches. When it comes to finding top talent in the metals industry, the team you need is MetalJobs Network.