Job Number: 2236
Job Title: EHS Specialist
Closest Metropolitan Area: Raleigh, NC
Location Type: Metal Manufacturing
Metal Type: Specialty Metals
Compensation Range: $75K+
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a safety professional in a heavy industrial and manufacturing environment
- OSHA 10 certification (OSHA 30 recommended), EMT and/or First Responder certification
- Well-versed in applicable standards: OSHA, EPA, DOT, NFPA, etc.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and practices
- Ability to lead through others and build cross-functional teams
MetalJobs Network isa team of metals recruiters who work specifically with metal service centers and mills. Each metal recruiter is highly specialized in the nuances that come with finding and placing top candidates with metals experience. We specialize in finding metal sales representatives (outside sales and inside sales), metallurgists, quality managers, purchasing managers, general managers, plant managers, operations managers, and executives (vice presidents, directors, and presidents). We have been in business since 1992, and our search and placement process is fine-tuned to provide unparalleled service. We are networked to over 79,000 candidates in the metals industry. Depending on your needs, our metals recruiters work on contingency searches, engaged searches, and retained searches. When it comes to finding top talent in the metals industry, the team you need is MetalJobs Network.