- Topic Resin Manufacturer and Distributor needs Sales Person for the Pacific Northwest
- Min. 5 - 15 years experience selling thermoplastic resins into injection molders, extruders and others.
- Hunter that is able to solution sell customized product and prospect for new business.
- Experience with engineered resins and compounds needed.
- Uncapped commission structure and excellent company to work for!
PlasticJobs Network is comprised of a team of plastic recruiters who work specifically with plastic manufacturers, plastic resin, plastic compounding, and plastic color concentrates, masterbatch and plastic additives companies. Each plastic recruiter is highly trained in the nuances that come with finding and placing top candidates with plastics experience. We specialize in finding plastic sales, business development, engineers, product managers, market managers, other commercial roles and executives (vice presidents, directors, and presidents). We are the lead recruiting firm in our sector. Our search and placement process has been fine-tuned to provide unparalleled service and we are networked to virtually every candidate in plastic producers, plastic resin, specialty compounding, masterbatch and additive companies. Depending on your needs, our plastics recruiters can work on contingency searches, engaged searches, or retained searches. When it comes to finding top talent in the plastics industry, you won’t be disappointed with PlasticJobs Network.
To find out more about our current plastic job openings or to learn how we can help your hiring team, give one of our plastics recruiters a call today.