Business Development Mgr.
- International leader in Vinyl and Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Grow business for custom compounding of flexible and rigid PVC and TPE's for a variety of industries.
- 10+ years industry experience in business development and sales
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills required.
- Remote position with up to 50% overnight travel. Competitive base salary, commission, car allowance, benefits, etc.
PlasticJobs Network is comprised of a team of plastic recruiters who work specifically with plastic manufacturers, plastic resin, plastic compounding, and plastic color concentrates, masterbatch and plastic additives companies. Each plastic recruiter is highly trained in the nuances that come with finding and placing top candidates with plastics experience. We specialize in finding plastic sales, business development, engineers, product managers, market managers, other commercial roles and executives (vice presidents, directors, and presidents). We are the lead recruiting firm in our sector. Our search and placement process has been fine-tuned to provide unparalleled service and we are networked to virtually every candidate in plastic producers, plastic resin, specialty compounding, masterbatch and additive companies. Depending on your needs, our plastics recruiters can work on contingency searches, engaged searches, or retained searches. When it comes to finding top talent in the plastics industry, you won’t be disappointed with PlasticJobs Network.
To find out more about our current plastic job openings or to learn how we can help your hiring team, give one of our plastics recruiters a call today.