- Successfully negotiated a Joint Venture with overseas operations which led to an increase in market share and increased revenue of over $100M annually.
- Proven leader of engineers that had direct impact on overhauling existing projects as well as new construction projects ranging from $2.5M to $20M per project.
- Managed several projects simultaneously including 3 new construction facilities as well as remodeling projects.
- Successfully streamlined engineering initiatives by revising the process to improve productivity and efficiency of the CAD and Data Entry teams saving over $1M annually.
- Improved process and performance within the company by developing and negotiating multiple technologies including dashboarding, 3D printing, VR, that allowed real-time visibility for real-time metrics and KPI
METAL: Stainless, Carbon Steel, Aluminum
SHAPE: Extruded Shapes, Structural, Bar/Rod, Grated, Flat Rolled/Coils, Tube/Pope, Strip, Plate
PROCESS: Forging, Cut-to-length, Casting, Blanking, Coated/Painted
OTHER EXPOSURES: Roll-forming, Slitting
Titles: Engineer, Mechanical, President/CEO, VP/Director of Engineering, VP/Director of Maintenance, Director of Transportation
Companies: Fabricator, Manufacturer
Team Details: 51+ people
Title: President/CEO, VP/Director of Engineering, VP/Director of Operations
Other Key Information
Tenure: Type 20+ years
Degrees/Certifications: Masters of Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Min Comp Needs: $150,000